Thursday, November 03, 2005

Whee!

What a day, and it isn't over yet. I hope Mike is taking a little nap, while I am blogging, calling, etc. I am sure he didn't get much sleep last night.

Anne is doing well, thank goodness! It is such a relief that she is out of surgery and doing well!

I talked to Christine first when we got home and I started with a couple of phone calls-----it was already after 8.30 there, and I didn't want to call late and wake her. Brian is gone TDY, will be back tomorrow. I hadn't caught where he was going, I had just had a quick email from him the morning he left, saying he was going! I asked Christine, and can you imagine, he is in Lithuania!!!!! He sure is getting to see the world! He can't complain that he never gets to go anywhere! Christine will be glad to have him home, she says Michelle seems to know that he is gone, and is extra fussy.

I am going, it will be time to leave for the next session of visiting hours. We might just stay and kill time at the hospital till the last session, and then come home. I guess we will see how things go. Take care and more later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home