Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Plodding Along

Well, sort of plodding, anyway! I got a good night's sleep, and still had time to do my stretches/exercises, etc. I took the phone in with me when I took my shower--not in the stall, right next to it with paper and pen for messages (!!) in case Dr. Paine's office called with Anne's surgery date. The phone rang! Oh boy, I exclaimed! I jumped out of the shower, grabbed a towel so I couldn't electricute myself on the phone, got it turned on, and it was Mike. Oh well. It seems that it looks like Wilma will most certainly give us rain and wind, if not more, and he really definitely thinks we should hold off on the stucco till next week. I thought we had already decided that last night, but I think he was more sure of it after being at work today?????

We made it to Anne's appt with Dr. Venero in good time. It was the first time she actually saw him instead of a nurse practitioner. We really like him! He is from Venezuela, and is very nice. He did his internship at the hospital associated with Yale University. Anne enjoyed speaking Spanish with him for a little while. Anyway, he got up to speed on Anne and her background, and then checked out her wrist. He has ordered xrays, which we got taken care of after her appt, and he gave her prescriptions for meds for inflammation and pain. She is to see him again next week. It will be interesting to see if the xrays show anything.

Not much else going on. Tomorrow we will go for the test, and that will take all morning. We will run some errands afterwards, places that are in that part of town.

It seems like there was something else I was going to write about, but I sure can't think of what, so I will go ahead and post this, and will save anything else for another time. Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home