Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday Musings

It is almost too early in the day to blog, I think, as nothing has happened yet! Isn't that the way? Be sure to check the Brain Blog, as I have updated that with the results of Anne's appt at physical therapy. I would tell you all about it here, but that would be repeating, and that is one of the reasons we have the blogs, right?!!

An update on the swan killer. It has been identified as a bobcat by zoo officials. It really was in our area, on down (up?) the street. Not too close, but more than close enough, right? Here is a link to the report in the newspaper, if you are interested! Bobcat story

Wow, something new, putting in a link that way. I hope it works!

We had a good bit of rain this morning. I guess it is about time, and it is welcome in the area, as we haven't had much rain in a good while. I think it would have been time to put the sprinkler system back on had it not been for this rain. I think there is a chance of more as the day progresses.

Anne and I will have to do some checking and see about some Christmas decorations for the blogs! Jo seems to have thrown down the gauntlet in a big way!!!! Do be sure to see all her blogs, for the cute decorations!

Editted to include: Well, I did get the link in, with a little bit of help from Anne! She also changed the color for me, as it was a very pale color that barely showed!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

One more trick for links - if you put target=blank after the link - for example .... a href="http://earlandbelle.blogspot.com/"target=blank .... when someone clicks on your link it will open in a new window - that way your own page stays open and they don't loose your page. You can check the source on my page for all the links top blogs, they open that way. Sure glad to hear Anne's PT session went so well! That is good news.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Thanks Jo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home