Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ramblings

Well, it has been a while since I have visited this blog, and updated. So much has happened, but most of it is chronicalled in the Brain Blog, so you can go there to read it if you haven't already!

I got my car turned in yesterday and picked up the rental. It is a little car again, I prefer that! I sure don't want anything bigger than my Accord. It is always "fun" figuring out how to work everything, where things are, etc. This one has a really strange way of putting it in gear, into park, etc. I finally really totally figured it out last night. Good thing I hadn't driven it much, and used the valet parking at the hospital so didn't have to deal with it there. My car should be fixed in a couple--three days, so I will have it back soon, and can get this one returned.

I feel much more rested up today, after dozing in my chair so much last evening. I am sure a good bit of it is also relief that Anne will be home soon. I think that does provide a bit of release!

The roof guy is to come this morning, in less than 30 minutes, so I guess I had best go get my hair dryed before he gets here! Maybe I can run the vacuum in the family room too! It would be good to get that done before Anne comes home, and if she comes home today, this will be my last chance to do it today. I don't think she will be up to having me do it while she lies there on the sofa or in Mike's chair!

Brian now knows where he will be going after he comes home. I am not going to say yet, not sure if he wants to talk about it much, and sure don't want to jinx him---as anyone involved with the military knows, even printed orders are not written in stone, and can change even after you have left for your new duty station. The needs of the A. F., etc!!!! Still, we will be hopeful, and I am sure he will either blog or will tell me to go ahead and blog about it.

I have to go, my hair will get funny and I won't be done if the roof guy comes early. More later, and all that!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

Do hope Anne gets to come home today, and if not today, tomorrow! I know you'll all rest easier when she is back home.

Brian told me about his orders - and mOM and dad know too.... I'l glad for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home