Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shuttle?

The shuttle launch has been scrubbed twice now and I think it is scheduled for Friday now? I don't imagine we will see it, in any case. It is set for 12.22 A.M., which is a bit late--haha.

There isn't too much going on these days. I am getting back into the swing of things, catching up on laundry and such. I went to knitting group today and had a good time.

I stopped at Barnes and Noble after knitting and found the newest Simply Knitting magazine. Alan Dart has a new design out--Hula Hamsters. They are totally too cute. Grass skirts, leis, hibiscus blooms in the "hair", the whole bit.

I did some spinning yesterday and plan to get some more done tomorrow. I really like the way it is looking, and look forward to seeing it plied, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home