Tuesday, October 03, 2006


The weather decided to make a liar out of me. I had just sent out an email, saying there was no sign of rain for a while, when I heard raindrops start to fall. Big, fat raindrops. Pouring down the rain, raindrops. I really don't remember this being forecast, although I didn't really notice much about the weather report last night. I guess I will have to start paying attention again? I think it is all stopped now, and the sun is back out. Quick changes, eh?

Not too much going on. We will be returning to the pt rounds---3 days a week we will make the trek to pt. Most of the people who were there last time Anne was seen there have moved on---most it seems to some of their other locations. Anne's evaluation was done by Lisa, who seems to be very with it. I think it will all work out well. Lisa is very thorough, and that is a help.

I feel like I haven't gotten a thing done since we came back from Jacksonville, but that isn't quite true. Getting laundry done isn't really visible progress though, is it? I guess it could be worse. Now that we are back, I need to get back to the nordic track. I actually sort of missed it while we were gone--haha.

Our weather continues nice--warm and mostly sunny. We are still having highs in the high 80's and maybe some low 90's. That will change as the month progresses, with the average high being in the low 80's by the end of the month. It should be really nice. I really have to go take a good look around the house/yard, and check everything out. I still haven't gotten the grapefruit culled and I wonder if it is too late? The grapefruit will be pretty small this year if I don't do it. I sure wish I had remembered to do it while they were tiny.

I talked to Brian on IM the other day, they are all well and doing just fine. Except for the broken spring on the garage door, but it could be worse. Thank goodness it isn't.

Well, the growth hormone just arrived. Our local fed ex delivery gal is really good. Even though no signature was required, she waited till I came to the door, and handed me the boxes. Reminded me that the one needed to be refrigerated. I got it opened up and the meds are in the fridge now. They have a great packing system worked out. It was all still nice and cold inside the box, the little ice packs were still mostly frozen even. I imagine plenty of work was put into figuring out a method that would keep it all cold long enough, but not so cold as to freeze the medicine. It was all in a nice foil wrapped foam box. I will save the other box for Anne to open. It has all the starter kit, video, injector pen, etc. It is a huge shame that it isn't just a pill she can take. It works out well that it has arrived early, as we will have to go out later.

I still haven't been to the commissary since we got home, and I think today will be the day. I guess it is time to go try to get some things done, so I will "talk" to you again later!


Post a Comment

<< Home