Sunday, September 17, 2006

Addition

Hi you all, sorry it has been so long. I guess I should have reviewed my last post to make sure of what I told last time--haha.

First of all, though, please note that I have added a link to Mike's Photo of the Day page to the list of links in the sidebar. It is right under the link to his Crunchy Frog blog. He has some lovely photos up over there! His photographs just keep getting better and better! The military photo is part of the parade at Brian's graduation from Basic Training in San Antonio. That was taken with our first digital camera, which is still going strong. Anne and I use it a lot. It is the camera I used to take the recent shuttle shots.

There really hasn't been much going on, which is probably why I haven't been blogging as often. Anne and I are getting ready for our trip to Jacksonville. I have our motel reservations made, and the place had a really decent discount for Mayo patients. We sure hope the docs at the Mayo can figure out what is going on with her.

Anne's ankle continues to be a problem for her. The boot isn't helping with the pain she is feeling--and that has been increasing. Add to that the problem that she keeps hitting it on things, as it is so bulky. She called the doc's office on Friday, and they want her to go in on Monday. So, we will see what the doc has to say. Needless to say, we have been taking things easy since it bothers her so much.

We went to a Friends of the Library sale on Friday. Anne took a quick look, then found a handy chair to sit in. She did find a really cool book written in old German. The print looks so neat! It was a pretty good sale and I found a couple of books for Mike, too! It all worked out well.

We haven't been having nearly as much rain. We had a big thunderstorm go through early Thursday afternoon, and we got 1.2 inches of rain out of it. No rain since then though. We only have about 5-6 weeks till our rainy season ends. It wasn't very rainy this year.

I had a quick email from Brian saying that they are home from OH. It sounds like they are fine.

Well, I guess that is all the news that's fit to print this time, more later!

Edited to add: Christine posted on her blog, and there are some great photos of Michelle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home