Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

And, Happy Birthday, Kathleen! I'll not be telling your age, just in case! (In case you don't want it broadcast!) We hope you have a great birthday! In lieu of shamrocks, I present this photo of greenery from the yard.




Sadly, it is dollar weed. It is much smaller than it looks when you click on the photo, as I took it close up. At least if it has to be a weed, it is a sort of cute weed?

While I was at the side yard anyway, I took a photo of the very first open flower on the jasmine! There are plenty more buds, so it should all look quite nice later on.




Isn't it pretty? It was a close up too, the flower is teeny.

Anne and I had kind of hoped to make it to the beach yesterday afternoon, but it was so late by the time we got out of the house, we changed our plans. We went to our outdoor mall and had a good walk instead. The weather was really nice, not too hot, so it was really a good time to do that. They are putting in an A C Moore, which is a craft store. We will enjoy having a good browse once it opens. It will be nice to have yarn so much closer! There are a number of other shops and restaurants going in too. Meanwhile, the Outback going in down on Wickham is coming along. The outside is almost done and they have the sign up. Hurrah!

Meanwhile, back in Germany.....Brian and Christine were to be dealing with the customs guy today. I believe it has mostly to do with making sure yard tools are clean, etc. I don't know what else might be involved. I think Brian said the movers are due next week, so I know they will be very busy.

Well, that is it for now. Once again, Kathleen, Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home