Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIF!!

I know, it seems silly to be so happy to see the weekend, when I don't have a paying job, don't have kids in school any longer, etc. But, the weekends are much more relaxed, I don't usually have to go anywhere except out for dinner once, I have an excuse to do almost nothing (except read, knit), etc!

We had some rain yesterday evening, and some during the night. I am guessing not a whole lot though, as there was only 1/2 inch of rain in the rain gauge this morning. We have had some more rain today. It started up while I was on my way home from the base--just a quick trip to pick up a few things. I don't think it has added much more to the rain gauge though!

Now that I have mastered the knack of taking photos from the camera and putting them on the computer and into blogs, I am risking becoming a nuisance. I popped out this morning, in the midst of the gray and cloudy morning (but no rain at that time!) and took a photo of the bougainvillea in the front of the house. Here it is!






Isn't it pretty? It looks so nice with the blooms on it! It sure makes a nice bright spot when it is cloudy out. I wonder if the one in the back is a different kind---it has no blooms on it at all. Go figure? Don't forget, you can click on the photo to make it bigger!

I have been busy on the computer since I got home, looking up info on sock heel techniques, printing out the ones I like, and also printing out some more sock patterns. There is so much nice free stuff online! I guess it is time to go put some dirty clothes in the washing machine, and then I can do samples and try out all the heel techniques I printed out.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

It's great seeing the photo's, always love seeing flowers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home