Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!






Another photo of our littlest Valentine! She is so cute!

I hope you all have a wonderful and lovely Valentine's Day! I love you all, "FAMILY"!

It really did get down to 29 degrees during the night, according to the weather reports this morning. Brrrr! I am so glad that we weren't out in it, although it would still have been pretty darn cold when Mike left for work this morning. By the time I found a weather report at about 8.30, it was still only about 34 degrees here in Melbourne. That is rapidly changing, thank goodness! As of about 11 a.m., AOL says it is 46 here, and Mike's weather guide on his blog says it is 53. Quite a range there, and hard to say which is correct, or if it is something in between.
In any case, it does seem to indicate that we really do have a good chance of hitting 60 today as predicted. Not that I am really complaining about the cold, although I would rather not have it! Anne talked to a friend in OH on the phone yesterday, and heard that it was 18 degrees there. I am guessing that was not the low?

I haven't gone out to look at the plants for freeze damage yet. I didn't see anything from the windows, but I don't imagine there would be enough damage to be that readily visible? The only good thing is that the below freezing temps were only to hang around our area for an hour or two.

Brian says that his Beetle will be shipped off next Wednesday. A sad time for him, but on the other hand, an indication of how short their time in Germany is, and his car will be waiting for them when they get back to the States!

We have been enjoying watching the Olympics. Anne watched some curling yesterday, really for the first time. I am sure she has seen some in passing, but it isn't something that I enjoy enough to spend much time looking at it! Although, I have long remembered it from when we were in Watertown, and got all those Canadian TV stations! I know that was my first exposure to curling, along with some very interesting Canadian commercials, etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home