Monday, February 13, 2006

What a Cute Baby!






Be sure to check Anne's blog for another photo!

Well, it is up to 50 degrees now, after being below freezing at some point. I was up really early this morning, as I had a doc appt at the base at 7.50 a.m. Mike came in and told me there was ice on the car windows. Yikes! He scraped all the ice, thank goodness---I don't think I have an ice scraper any more! It is supposed to get even colder tonight, into the high 20's. I hope it doesn't get as cold as they think it will. I know it sure won't do the plants any good. The plants look okay so far, those of them that I have seen.

So, I saw the doc about the allergies. He did comment that I could do nothing and get out of jury duty, but didn't offer a note when I mentioned that one would have been needed. And really, I would rather have some more help with the allergies than not get the help and skip jury duty. Oh well. I imagine he would have written a note for me if I had specifically asked, but I didn't. I am still hoping that I won't even have to go in, but I won't know that till the weekend before the 27th, my potential reporting date. Meanwhile, he put me on singulair, to take along with the claritin. Anne takes the singulair for asthma, but it is also used for allergy sufferers too. I was really glad that he put me on this and not one of the nasal spray things. After smelling the flonase when Anne used it, I don't think I could handle that! Anyway, it will be interesting to see if this helps and how much. I killed a little time (waiting for things to open!), stopped at the post office and credit union, Bx, commmissary, and then CVS on the way home! What a morning!

I think a nap is in my future! I woke up almost every hour last night, I guess because I knew I had to get up earlier than usual this morning. Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home