Monday, February 27, 2006

Exhausted!

No photos today. I have been out of the house all day, and am so tired, although I didn't realize how tired till about 3 minutes ago!

I had to report to the court center place at 8 a.m. this morning. It was a long day, but I don't really think there is a fair way to improve things any. Some of the potential jurists suggested just taking people as they come, for the juries, rather than asking questions, etc. I really think that the questioning and weeding out is a good thing, as it can be hard enough to find a somewhat impartial jury as it is, and it wouldn't be close if they had to just take them 1, 2, 3, ...you are a jury. Anyway, I was there till almost 6.30 p.m. It was longer than they like to go, but they picked two juries for two trials, so it was good. Also good, I wasn't picked for a Tuesday trial, so I can take Anne to pt tomorrow. Also good, I was picked for a Wednesday trial, so am not available for the jury pool tomorrow. So, I can take Anne to pt. It has been interesting so far, and will be interesting on Wednesday. All to the good. I haven't been bothered by scents or anything. Maybe most people manage to NOT put them on for jury duty? I won't complain!

Well, I am going to go relax, and I think I will be having an early night tonight! Take care and more tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Ruinous Fools said...

It sound like you will have a very busy week this week. :) I hope it isn't too terrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home