Friday, March 03, 2006

OOPS??

Okay, I am looking at the blogs, and wanted to go to Christine's Pampered Chef page to look at the host info, and when I clicked on the link, it didn't go. To her page, I should say! Oh dear. I don't know if it works for you all or not, but I figured I had best go ahead and blog with the address so you all can get there if you wish to. It is:

www.pamperedchef.biz/chefchris81

So sorry for the problem, I hope it hasn't been an inconvenience to anyone. I guess I will have to check with my mentor and see if I did something wrong in putting in the link.

Otherwise, it is Friday. Nothing new to write about, I guess. Anne and I did see a movie yesterday, it was pretty good. It was nice to have an afternoon out, doing something fun. After the movie we walked around the outdoor mall---literally did, as we walked all the way around the store side of the outer ring. The weather was nice, bright and sunny, and warm. We had a good chat, got some exercise and a little bit of sun...couldn't ask for much more. Today we will go to a library book sale, and maybe check and see what is new at Joann's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home