Monday, January 09, 2006

It's Christine's Birthday!

Today is the big day for Christine. I wish I could bake a cake for you, Christine, but I think it would be rather icky by the time it got there! I hope you have a good day!!

We had a really quiet weekend, nice and relaxing. I did make it onto the nordic track on Saturday and Mike was on it on Sunday. So, we weren't totally inactive! I have been keeping track of my exercise on my laptop, and I think it will help keep me on track, so to speak. I have been using the laptop a good bit lately, for keeping track of all kinds of things. It really is handy, since it doesn't matter if someone else is on the big computer, I can transfer info as needed with my flash drive, etc. Its handy to be able to sit in my recliner and use it too!

Our cold spell is over, and it has been warming up. Not totally, as the heat is on right now. But, it got into the 60's yesterday, and is to make it into the 70's the rest of the week. Hurrah! It is nice and sunny today, so really pretty out.

Mike picked more grapefruit yesterday. I ordered some grapefruit spoons from Betty Crocker last month, so they are much easier for him to eat now!

I have been reading more (I don't feel too bad about it now, since I have made so much progress on boxes!) and have gotten through some of my gift books. I still have a good number of them to read--hurrah! I do so love reading. Last night I finished one by a new author--it was one I got from the Barnes and Noble online sale--I got hardcover books for $3.59 ($3.99 minus member discount!). Well, she isn't a new author, but new to me. It was The Etruscan Chimera, by Lyn Hamilton. It was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home