Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Peace and happiness to you all!

I know, I am slack. The birthday surprise still hasn't shown here. It will, don't despair! I got busy doing things and didn't get Anne up when I had planned. When she did get up, Mike took her and they went shopping. While they were gone I got started on baking pumpkin pie and making kolachi---our version isn't like what most people seem to call kolachi. This is a big roll of dough, filled with beaten, sugared egg whites and ground walnuts. Yummy, and a long standing family tradition!

I didn't finish all that till late evening, and didn't get another chance at the computer till the mentor was in bed, so the photos will have to wait.

So, for now, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope Santa brought you what you want, and your family picked up the rest! Best wishes to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home