Monday, January 02, 2006

A Good Start!

Well, the year is off to a good start. I got the Christmas tree taken down yesterday, and it is back in the garage, where it lives most of the year! The boxes of ornaments, etc, are all stored back in the closet, and are out of the way. There is only one Christmas-y thing left to take care of, the little silver tree on the desk. I just haven't gotten to it yet. The nordic track is set up, for the first time since we moved in. No, it hasn't been used yet, but it won't be long! I am glad to have it up and useable again!

We had a quiet day, except for the disassembly of the tree, putting away of Christmas things, etc. But that was just me! I finished the turkey soup from the Christmas turkey, it came out pretty good. Not much room for going wrong with it though!

Mike and his folks have both blogged! I figure that is a really good start to the new year! It is always good to see new info on their blogs!

I don't think I ever mentioned, so will correct that lapse. I did mention the party on Saturday, but I don't think I ever said anything else? We had a good time, as Mike mentioned. It was nice having faces to put with names that Mike mentions at times! Everyone was really nice, and we all had a good time, plenty of good food, etc. The hosts, Stephanie and her husband Chris, live over on the island, at Satellite Beach, and have done a lot of work on their house. It is all really nice. Stephanie seemed to enjoy her crocheting lesson, provided by request, by Anne!

Well, I had best bring this to a close, Anne has pt this afternoon and I have things to do before going. Keep up the good blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home