Thursday, September 03, 2009

It is Thursday!

Already.....the week is almost over.

We have had rain. A lot of rain. Wednesday morning I found 3+ inches of rain in the rain gauge, and that was before it rained some more. I was on my way to knitting, and so didn't take the time to dump the gauge. So, I have no idea how much it rained during the day while I was out. Although it has rained more since then, there hasn't been a significant amount of rain in the gauge, which is nice. We have finally had some periods of sunny-ness though, so I won't complain about the gray, cloudy parts too much!

The number of dragonflies buzzing around has been on the increase. Not sure what that is all about, but I am seeing them everywhere. At least they don't bite, so I don't mind them--lol.

I finally got with the program and joined Facebook. There are actually people I remember from high school on there. How wild, eh?

I went to the folks and swam today, for the first time in ages again. I always enjoy it and wish I would make the time to do it more often!

I have spun 4 days this week so far, which has been wonderful. I had finished the first batt of the mint julep, and I'm halfway through the second batt already. I really like the color, and the way it is spinning up. I will be interested to see what the finished yarn is going to look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home