Monday, May 26, 2008

Holiday Weekend

A lot has happened since I posted last. I made a trip to CA and have been back more than a week now. It was really good to see everyone. I was lucky enough to see all of my family and it was good to catch up with everyone.

This past Friday I bought a new dishwasher. The old one is giving indications that it has just about outlived its useful life, and I would much rather replace it at a time that suits me--haha. It doesn't hurt that Sears was having an appliance sale too. The new dishwasher will be delivered tomorrow!

Mike and I went to the Magic Kingdom yesterday. Saturday had way too high a risk of rain and thunderstorms. We did have some storms here and I think they did in Orlando too. The weather yesterday was pretty good! There were clouds, but no rain, and there was still plenty of sun, too. We decided to switch things up a bit, and took the ferry to the entrance, rather than taking the monorail. We really enjoyed that---we don't think it took any longer, and it was nice being on the water, with the nice breeze. We were afraid the park would be really crowded, since it was a holiday weekend, but that wasn't the case! We had a really nice day and as a nice bonus, we actually saw some baby ducks there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home