Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday update

Hi everyone! I am not sure if any one is even checking this any more, I know I have been pretty slack about it. I will try to do better, and this is a good time to do it, since it is a busy time!

Things are moving right along, wedding plans are pretty well under control. A few details to iron out and all will be set. Really is moving along fine.

I bought a new washing machine today and it will be delivered tomorrow! I was amazed that they could deliver it so soon, and I think the salesman was too. The old machine is making horrible noises, more and more often. I figured it would be just my luck, it would die while I had a full house. So, I made a preemptive strike and defused it! This will all work out really well. We got our money's worth out of the old one, so no real need to run it till it totally died (most likely at the worst possible time).

I have an outfit for the wedding, it is sort of an emerald green. I dropped it at the base today to have the hem raised just a bit and have it dry cleaned. So, that is taken care of and I don't have to worry about it any longer. Anne was an angel and went shopping with me yesterday.

The weather has been great today! AOL shows me that it is 80 outside, and it is almost 5, so definitely past the hottest part of the day. When I was at the base, the automated sign said 82 and I really didn't know if I should believe it or not, but I guess it was. It was really nice out, warm but not hot, and the sun shining.

Well, I guess that is it for now, take care and I will try to update more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home