Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!!

I agree with Jo, revealing the ages of kids is not good, so I won't! Although, I stand by my decision that they just keep getting older and we age at a much slower rate. It sounds good, right?

In any case, we hope that Christine has a great birthday! I think I heard something about her making little angel food cakes? Should be really cute!

Our weather has been nice again, almost too warm at the base today. I am not complaining, mind you! I would almost always rather be too warm than too cold. No rain today, so that was even better!

Anne and I went to knitting group today. She wasn't feeling well, so I took her home, then completed the rest of my errands. It has been a busy day.

Well, take care, and more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home