Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!

I know, I am early. It is just after 11 p.m. here, there is a football game on and Mike has been dozing on the sofa!

I haven't posted in a while, and I figured I had best get with it, since it is the last day of the year, and fading fast.

We had a high of 85 degrees here yesterday, breaking the old record high set in 1951. It didn't feel that warm. Mike and I went for a long walk (about 50 minutes long) and found the weather to be very pleasant!

The grapefruit look like they are probably close to being ripe, if they aren't already. This is a nice time of year, the bougainvillea is blooming and looks lovely. The hibiscus are blooming too. The frangi pani is still totally bare, it won't put out leaves and bloom for months yet.

We had a good Christmas--I sure won't complain! The big things got done--haha.

Well, that will do for now. Take care, all, and Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home