Friday, January 18, 2008

This and That

I see it has been a while since I posted last. Sure nothing new about that, is there?

I did a number on my back last week. It came on gradually, which is good I guess? I suffered with it till Tuesday, then made an appt to see my doc. Muscle relaxants and a good anti-inflammatory have made a world of difference and I am well and truly on the mend! Thank goodness. I still have tons to do, and an aching back was no help at all.

Mike has been dealing with a cold, so he has been sneezing, coughing and generally feeling miserable. We are hoping it is finally starting to clear up a little bit? At least he will have the long weekend to relax and sleep as much as he likes.

My back has put an end to exercise for a while. I had managed to do a little late last week, but by Monday my back didn't want to have anything to do with exercise, at all. I sure didn't want to push it and risk a longer recovery. I hope to get back on track quickly, as I sure don't want to get out of the habit, after I managed to develop an exercising habit!

We have had quite a cloudy day today, with some light rain and sprinkles now and then. I don't think the sun has popped out at all today. I think it has been cooler than predicted, as it was in the 60's when I was out and about today.

Well, I guess that pretty much brings me up to date. Take care, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home