Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thunderstorms

We have had a quiet day at home. Mike is still feeling pretty miserable with his cold. He took some Nyquil before bed last night and slept really well. Thank goodness! He had been waking up a lot--so much congestion, etc. We are sure hoping that this three day weekend will give him a chance to get over the cold.

We had rain off and on all day, and I heard thunder in the distance not too long ago. It was really nice outside today, despite the occasional rain. Tomorrow is to be a good bit cooler, but not real cold, so I won't complain!

I got some work done in the sun room today. I am glad to be making some visible progress. You might figure from this (working on the sun room) that my back is feeling better, and you would be right! I am still taking the meds, and will for a couple more days----mostly to make sure all is still good and healed. I sure don't want a relapse. I was careful when sorting, etc, today, to take frequent breaks and didn't over do things. The back is still feeling good, so I must have done okay with that.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home