Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Houston......

We have a little problem. My sidebar stuff is gone. Not really, it just isn't showing up. I am not sure what the problem is. It all shows still in the template, and when I look at the blog through some other way in bloggerville, it shows up. Just not when I access it as usual. And I assume you aren't seeing it either. I will have to consult with my computer geek gurus later on. Or it may all return on its own at a later time?----it did, it did!

We are having a thunderstorm right now. Not too close, or I would be off the computer right now. We have rain, too. Hard to say how much it will add up to. Not too much, if it follows the current trend. I checked the gauge yesterday, it had rain from about a day and a half of very scattered showers and thunderstorms. There was a mere 2/10 inches in it.

I still haven't shown you the photos of the pink master bathroom, have I? I guess it is about time, right?


  

When I took this photo, I didn't realize how useful it would be. It shows the swirly pink in cream countertop and sink, and the tub is the same stuff. It also shows the pink paint--not sure how accurate the color will be, it is a rather light, cool shade of pink. It also shows the wallpaper border. There are three different rows of the border--along the top of the wall, at the bottom of the wall, and along the sides of the sink/counter and top of tub. The cozy little toilet room has border only along the top of the wall--good thing, it would be overpowering otherwise! Do note that all the colors are perhaps a bit rosier in this shot, most likely due to the range of lights over the mirror, the little nightlight, etc.


  

This photo shows a section of shower tile, painted wall and wallpaper border, near the top of the shower enclosure. The pink of the paint shows as more washed out than it appears in real viewings.


  

A row of this tile rings the shower enclosure.


  

And this "motif" tile is scattered here and there in the enclosure.

The tile is really pretty, I like it, despite the pink. It isn't over the top and isn't tooooooo horrible for a bathroom that a man has to use too, I don't guess? I plan to get rid of the wallpaper border----you never guessed, did you? I also want to repaint the bathroom, once I figure out what will work with the pink but also distract from it--have to be careful not to accentuate it.

Well, off to get some work done, take care and more later on!

Edited to add: I wrote this post this morning, but blogger was down, so I just now had a chance to post it.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

I think I am seeing everything that was there before, Michelle at the top, you and her, etc ....

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Sally said...

It had all cleared up by the time I was able to get back on the computer and get the post published, but I hadn't yet checked the blog, so didn't know, and didn't change the post except to add a note after I had seen the blog again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home