Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Look What I Found!!








What kind of indication is it of the day ahead of you, when you get up in the morning, head into the bathroom, and find this??? It was a surprise, to say the very least! I always leave the lid down, so am really glad I looked first, before sitting. My first thought was, who got in here and left poop on the toilet seat? I knew Mike wouldn't have! Keep in mind, I didn't have my contacts in yet! I quickly took another look and saw that it was a frog. I went and got Anne and the camera, and I took the one photo, she took the second one. She went and got a jar, and I held on to the door till she got back. Mickey had tuned in on the fact that something interesting was going on and had come to check it out. Needless to say, we kept her out, so as not to be chasing frog all over the house! Anne quite handily got the frog nudged into the jar and took it outside. I, meanwhile, got a clorox wipe and a paper towel, and cleaned the seat thoroughly!!!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!

I may find more to write about later, but doubt that I can top this for the day's excitement.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

This reminds me of the rumors in Panama to always leave your toilet lids down, seems sometimes in the night snakes and or Iguanas would come up in the toilets. Not sure if it is possible or not!! I do remember getting hit in the face by gecko's that would fall of the ceiling during the night! That is a real UCK feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home