Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!!!!!!

Today is Brian's 23rd birthday! Amazing, isn't it? How did he get to be so old? Not that it is old, of course, but I'm not old enough for him to be that old--haha.

I hope you have a great day, Brian! I am guessing no work today, what a nice change! I don't remember your birthday ever falling on President's Day before, although I guess it probably has.

We are still chilly here, but are due to continue to warm and will have some nice weather soon. Thank goodness! I have had enough chilly weather--haha.

We saw a blimp today on the way home from pt. It reminded me of the time when I was pregnant with Brian and went to a Halloween party as a Goodyear blimp.

Not much going on around here, so will go for now, but wanted to be sure to mention Brian's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home