Saturday, August 06, 2005

New Look!

As you will have noticed immediately, there have been some changes made! I am not sure it is totally what I want yet, but it is a big start. It is nice to have more color going on it, instead of so much white!

Do be sure to let me know what you think, and if there are any parts that are hard to read, etc. I can make more changes as needed. The whole point is for people to be able to read it, so do let me know if anything is too hard to read!!!!

You know, a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous!!!! With valuable help from Anne, and the little bit I have already learned from my HTML Simplified book, these changes were much easier to make than I would have guessed! It is so much fun!!!! I guess it is mostly contrast and novelty---some of you will remember my old encounters with computers at college, when they filled huge rooms and involved punch cards. It seemed the computer was so fussy, it never accepted a program on the first try. It really gave me a bias and insecurity, when it came to computers! It is nice to get a little closer to embracing the computer age!!!!!

I didn't notice any mention in the previous posts, so I guess I had only emailed once about it--maybe to Brian? I had decided I was interested in being able to do some of these things on the computer---Anne makes it look so easy when she is messing with the HTML stuff! So, while in OH, she helped me choose a book---an easy HTML book! I do recommend it, I am actually enjoying it! I was able to find the place in the HTML on the Brain Blog and add the names of the two new doctors, all by myself! Hurrah!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

Hey Sally, everything looks great. I tweeked color on my blogs this week too - it must be in the air.
you might like these two site:

Color Selector Page
and
Color scheme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home