Friday, June 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE!!!!!!

What a difference a year makes! This time last year, I was in Germany with Brian and Christine, and on this very day, 16 June, Michelle finally made her appearance! She was beautiful, of course. She gave us a bit of a worry, having to spend so much time in the neonatal ICU, with a diagnosis of encephalitis. That turned out to be incorrect, thank goodness, and she finally came home a week after her birth date.
Without further ado, a little photo tribute to Michelle, the first year!


  
Grandma was holding me, while I was still in the NICU.


  
Wow, I finally got to leave that hospital place and here I am at home! I feel awfully sleepy.


  
My first bath at home. I guess it wasn't too bad!


  
Tia made me this cute dress for the Fourth of July!


  
My first Halloween!


  
Look at me sitting up!


  
Well, here I am, in some place called Texas, at my Great-Grandma and -Grandpa's house. Look at that cake! Yummy.....

And today, our sweet baby is a year old. It doesn't seem possible it has been a whole year already. It sure has been a busy time, though.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Great picture story! Love to see how much she has changed! She looks so much like Mike, and Brian as I remember them when they were small.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home