Sunday, June 19, 2005

Brian has blogged!

Hi All

I will blog more later, but wanted to let you know that Brian has updated Baby Squiggles. It has a new name, and photos on it. He had already put a link on my blog, so just click on Baby Mitch (I think that is what it says?). The first photo is from the first day, I think. The rest were taken yesterday (Saturday). I took the ones of Brian holding Mitch, and he took the one of me holding her. I was just about to say something when he took the picture, that is why I look so funny. Oh well, that is always happening to me!

I will have to tie Brian up and not let him move till he finally gets around to putting some photos on here for me!

We are getting ready to go visit Mitch and will stop out for a Father's Day dinner for Brian!

More later, be good, and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home